Montag, 1. November 2010

Electronic Steam Press

Electronic Steam Press

ESP2.CS Features: -Large pressing area greatly reduces ironing time. -Nylon, silk, wool, cotton and linen temperature settings. -Electronically pumped variable steam helps eliminate wrinkles and set creases. -No-steam option for delicate fabrics. -

Price: $ 234.00

Question by Tanya S: Where can I find the cheapest best quality garment steamer?

I’m sick of spending money and having clothes ruined by dry cleaners. I’m also terrible with an iron. Is a garment steamer a suitable alternative to dry cleaning? Where online can I find a quality one that doesn’t take up a lot of space and is inexpensive? Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by SugarBethMiddleton
hmm, I suggest changing dry cleaners. The time and all the effort you spent with a steamer…I don’t know at least to me it’s unappealing.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen